Viking Rage is out now for Oculus Rift and can be purchased for $8.99 on Steam. It’s also still available well as for the HTC Vive.
Together with the release there’s a huge content update too: Enter Helheim, a brand new area with new enemies, storming at you in one large wave without a gate to defend. Also, you’ll find mighty abilities to unleash on your foes. The following features will be available additionally:
- Access to all levels will be granted from the start, all minigames are unlocked as well.
- All weapons are unlocked now, so you’ve got the whole arsenal worthy of a raging Viking.
- Kill the Valraven to turn into a mighty giant, able to crush your enemies like toys.
- Be aware of the Testral and his shield, as arrows will break upon impact and thrown axes will deflect right back at you.
- A new mighty weapon is hidden in Asgard. Find it and harness its power!
- New sounds and music were added, with even more to come.
Unleash Viking Rage today on Oculus Rift or HTC Vive!
About Viking Rage
Axes up! Bows drawn! Raise your horns!
Trolls, kobolds and other mythical creatures have it in for the fortress of the Vikings – and these are exactly who you’re gonna beat up left and right in Viking Rage.
Thanks to virtual reality, in this tower defense game with a twist you are right in the middle of the action, which might even make a bearded raider cry! No use for fast clicking – you’ve got the controllers and with that the protection of your village in your hands, so go all out and:
- Throw axes and bombs
- Shoot arrows with your longbow or crossbow
- Play around with different elements
- Surprise the intruders with traps
- There are outlandish lands, ludicrous weapons and all kinds of enemies to discover. Let Thor guide you to reach a Norse war frenzy!
About Headup Games
Headup Games is a hybrid games publishing and development company providing players worldwide with the best content in the independent gaming sector. Active on all major platforms such as consoles, mobile devices and PC, the company has released over 100 titles since its establishment in 2009. With over 50 million customers served on mobile and further several million players on the PC and consoles, Headup Games is always looking to raise awareness and commercial success for developers thinking outside the box. More information can be found at www.headupgames.com.
About N-Gon Entertainment
N-Gon Entertainment is a Startup of three young game developers from Cologne, Germany. Their vision is to bring the most exciting Virtual Reality Games to the masses without lowering their sights on quality and fun gameplay.