In partnership with developer Haemimont Games, independent games publisher Wired Productions is delighted to confirm May 30, 2017 as the release date for Victor Vran: Overkill Edition, the definitive, content-loaded console debut of the demon-hunting action RPG Victor Vran. Featuring the upcoming, highly-anticipated Fractured Worlds and Motörhead: Through the Ages content expansions, which will also be available separately, Victor Vran: Overkill Edition is slated to launch in physical and digital formats for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC. Distribution of the physical edition will be delivered in partnership with THQNordic.
In addition, Haemimont Games and Wired Productions are pleased to reveal full details of the headbangingly good Motörhead: Through the Ages. Initiated back in 2014 and developed in collaboration with all three band members, a rock infused new trailer jams alongside today’s announcement, giving prospective players a glimpse at the empowering new enhancements slated to arrive with Motörhead: Through the Ages.
Motörhead: Through the Ages is a wild tour through the mythos of the loudest band in the world. Harness the powers of the immortal Motörhead to defeat frightening new enemies in three demon-infested worlds intertwined with the songs of the band, and heavily inspired by Motörhead’s lyrics and attitude. Enter the Wörld of Wars, the Weird West and the Dark Ages. Bring the fight to the evil oppressors of these worlds – the Preacher, the Führer and the Queen of the Damned – and end their unsettling agendas to bring the mighty Snaggletooth back to life with the help of Lemmy and Lloyd Kaufman! This fully-scoped addition is suitable for newcomers to the Victor Vran series, veteran demon hunters and Motörheadbangers alike.
Key Features of Motörhead: Through the Ages
- Rock out to fan-favorite Motörhead tracks like they’ve never been heard before: activate Monuments of Rock to experience unwoven instrumentals from the band’s original studio recordings, then defeat hammering waves of monsters to complete the song and earn exciting new treasures, weapons, and abilities
- Explore three entirely new worlds inspired by Motörhead’s music, attitude and album covers
- Unleash eight new Motörhead themed demon powers – smash foes with the Iron Fist, blast baddies with the
- Deaf Forever Amp, call in the Bomber, and more
- Slay with style in three new outfits based on band members Lemmy, Phil and Mikkey
- Dispatch demons with the new Revolver and Guitar weapon types
- Collect 20 new Destiny Cards that augment any demon hunter’s destructive abilities
- Take on new bosses including the Corrupted War Pig, Orgasmatron, and the Queen of the Damned
- Follow an exciting and often shocking storyline about war, religion and greed
- Starring world renowned actor, director and living legend Lloyd Kaufman
“The game is a brilliant homage to the world of Motörhead, one where you can kick-ass, to a kick-ass soundtrack!” – Phil Campbell, lead guitarist of Motörhead
“In over 20 years of making video games this is my proudest moment. I cannot wait to show our unique creation to my fellow Motörheadbangers and the rest of the world! Motörhead forever!” – Achim Heidelauf, Executive Producer and creator of Motörhead: Through the Ages at Haemimont Games
“We are extremely excited to see all of Haemimont Games’ hard work come to fruition, and know they have done an excellent job in marrying the Motörhead and Victor Vran worlds together. We hope the game will be a hit for both fans of the band and gaming enthusiasts alike, and is a great way to bring the legacy of the loudest band in Rock N Roll, Motörhead, to a wider audience.” – Jens Drinkwater, Licensing Manager from Global Merchandising Services