Slime-san‘s first major update Slime-san: Blackbird’s Kraken will be released on Steam later today. It will be a FREE update to everyone who owns Slime-san already, but you can also individually purchase Blackbird’s Kraken as a stand-alone title for only 4$!
The notorious Blackbird’s kracked, I mean, cracked! He believes Slime-san stole his treasure and unleashed his giant Kraken upon him! Sound familiar? It is now up to Slime-san to escape the giant squid’s jaws back out to freedom!
A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for this aquatic adventure? 25 new levels, 10 new target challenges, a submarine mode, more collectibles to hunt down, more boss fights to conquer… So much more cool stuff!
- 25 normal and NG+ levels within a giant kraken!
- 10 target mode challenges that will test your skills!
- 200 Bananas to collect and spend in a furniture shop!
- A customizable house that you can style and furnish to your heart’s content!
- A submarine mode with a unique boss fight, can you beat the Kraken?
- A speedrunning mode to compete with in leaderboards!
- An entire tropical Island you can explore and discover with tons of characters!
- A bizarre FPS mini-game: Gloomy! Can you beat the alien invasion?!
- Loads of cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy!
- Secret characters and set-pieces to discover across your journey!
- A tutorial to learn the ropes as well as extensive settings to tinker with!
- Music by Adhesive Wombat, FantomenK, Richard Gould & Mischa Perella!
- More secrets!
About Headup Games
Headup Games is a hybrid games publishing and development company providing players worldwide with the best content in the independent gaming sector. Active on all major platforms such as consoles, mobile devices and PC, the company has released over 100 titles since its establishment in 2009. With over 50 million customers served on mobile and further several million players on the PC and consoles, Headup Games is always looking to raise awareness and commercial success for developers thinking outside the box. More information can be found at www.headupgames.com
Fabraz is an independent game development studio that prides its diversity both in design, and its developers. Drawing from minds and talent found in New York, Boston, Berlin, Zurich and Bangkok, it is a breeding ground of creativity. Their first game, the critically acclaimed Cannon Crasha, was an action-strategy title released for iOS and Android, and was featured as “…a sure-fire winner!” by Apple. Their second game, Planet Diver, was published on Steam and has been nominated for the Indie Prize, Momocon Indie Awards and was bundled in with the IndieBox. Their newest game, Slime-san, has been part of the official Indie Arena selection and is published by Headup Games. They’re also behind a bunch of other exciting prototypes and game jams! More information on Fabraz is available here.