The Dungeon VR Experience will be available on the Oculus Store this Thursday (July 20), running on Samsung Gear VR and Oculus Rift.
Descend into the unknown and explore the perilous depth of the sinister tombs and crypts you are thrown into, armed with nothing but a map and your wits. Find powerful weapons and wield mighty artifacts to fight off the undead remains of the warriors who have come here before you. Defend yourself against poisonous scorpions, hungry spiders and other creatures of the dark.
KryptCrawler delivers a combination of turn based old school gameplay and real time combat and trap evasion unprecedented in its genre. Combined with the immersion of modern VR technology, you will experience dungeons like never before. Let’s just hope you make it back to sunlight and the world of the living – there are many rumors of simple-hearted adventurers who have set foot into the abyss of the crypt and never have been heard of again!
- An unmatched VR dungeon experience: The immersion of modern VR will make you almost smell the moss-covered stonewalls of the underworld
- Survive vicious traps and solve challenging puzzles: Many tests will await you deep down in the crypt, getting more deadly the further you descend into the catacombs
- Fight off enemies in real-time combat: Close combat swordfight, ranged bow mastery and more – which warrior’s path will you choose?
- Gear VR Controller support for maximum immersion and fun.
- Innovative battle and movement system using Gear VR Touchpad support at its best: Controls your hero’s fate with only the tip of your fingers.
- Loot weapons and epic treasures: All over the dungeon are powerful weapons and treasures to discover. Some will help you fight ferocious enemies some will even let you unveil new paths deeper into the crypt
- Hours of content: Fight, puzzle and explore through 10 giant story levels and unveil an ancient secret which lies hidden deep inside the crypt.
About Headup Games
Headup Games is a hybrid games publishing and development company providing players worldwide with the best content in the independent gaming sector. Active on all major platforms such as consoles, mobile devices and PC, the company has released over 100 titles since its establishment in 2009. With over 50 million customers served on mobile and further several million players on the PC and consoles, Headup Games is always looking to raise awareness and commercial success for developers thinking outside the box. More information can be found at www.headupgames.com.
CrazyBunch is a team of experienced game developers based in Hamburg, Germany. Right now they are focussing on creating games for Mobile Virtual Reality platforms like Samsung Gear VR and Google Daydream. In 2015 they have already released the game “Break A Brick”, as one of the world’s very first games on Samsung Gear VR. Their latest release is “Relaxing VR Games: Mahjong” on Gear VR and Oculus Rift.