A player is trapped in a mysterious abyss and must perform rituals to defeat demons. Off screen, their partner must browse through the Book of Rituals to discover how to achieve them.
But there’s a twist: only one player can see the screen, and the other player is the only one able to read the book! In this game, communication is key, and you will have to constantly share information.
The gameplay mainly relies on communication between players – one player explains while the other performs – making Exorcise The Demons a cooperative and immersive experience, in which the friendship between players will be severely tested!
Trapped in a mysterious void, you assume the role of an exorcist, possessed by the soul of a mysterious woman. To be able to escape from this place, you will need to purge it of the demonic powers which haunt it by combining the actions of the exorcist with the knowledge of their partner.
The asymmetrical gameplay brings a social dimension to this game, and challenges players on their communication skills. Players will have to be organized as well and as soon as possible, all while being immersed in an oppressive and threatening environment.
You will also be able to earn prizes which can be studied in order to learn more about the story of the protagonists and unveil the secrets of the game.
Are you ready to exorcise your demons?
- An original cooperative gameplay: one game, two different experiences!
- To play with your friends, all you need is a copy of the game. You can easily use your favorite voice chat to play!
- A fascinating story mode, divided into 25 missions.
- Dubbed by Brigitte Lecordier (Witcher, Skyrim …) and Pierre-Alain De Garrigues (Diablo, Warcraft, Hearstone …).
- 7 different rituals generated randomly!
- Win artifacts to access the secrets of the game.
- Free DLC
- A rich universe in HD graphics
- The Premium Book of Rituals and everything you need are included in the game in your language.
- You can also paste it via the game, on your desktop to print it!
- The slightest mistake will test your friendship!