Today the team at Stitch Media, in collaboration with the expert judging panel from studios including CAPY, AreaNet, and Twitch, are announcing their shortlisted finalists for the Terrorarium Level Design Contest.
Using the Terrorarium Maker Mode with impressive ingenuity, these finalists represent a cross-section of up-and-coming level design talent from across Canada, the US, and the UK. We are proud to name the following participants:
- Jordan Baltich (Sheridan College)
- Taylor Breito (William Peace University)
- Jesse Brown (William Peace University)
- David D’Orazio (Sheridan College)
- Samuel De Santiago (Valencia College)
- Josh McCreery (Bournemouth University)
- Lewis Moholt (Cardiff Metropolitan University)
- Sara Mousa (Carleton University)
- Derek Paton (Abertay University)
- Oscar Rooney (Imperial College London)
- Annabel Taylor (University of Surrey)
- Reynold Tsui (University of Toronto Mississauga)
Artist statements and portfolio links can be found on the contest website here.
Established with the aim of giving concrete level design experience for students and new grads, the scholarship contest includes a cash prize, game design credit, and invaluable thorough feedback from the esteemed panel of judges.
The winning entrants will be announced during a livestream on the Stitch Media Twitch channel on June 5, 2020. Terrorarium is slated to launch on Steam in July, 2020.