Wired Productions, an independent videogames publisher and developer, is proud to announce a new partnership with Vision Games Publishing Ltd to publish the PlayStation 4 retail version of Surf World Series, developed by Climax Studios.
Set across some of the world’s most iconic shorelines, Surf World Series dares players to compete in a series of breathtaking arcade surfing challenges in a bid to dominate the leaderboard. Developed by Climax Studios in partnership with Vision Games Publishing and Standfast Interactive, Surf World Serieschallenges players to carve up the surf:
- Ride monster waves at 5 of the world’s most iconic shorelines, from the infamous Bell’s Beach, Australia, to the extreme waves at Waimea Bay, Hawaii
- Become a master, learning increasingly difficult tricks along the way, from nailing kickflips and cutbacks to landing massive aerials and navigating treacherous tubes
- Trick your way through 44 single player challenges, or carve up the competition online against 15 other players across 3 different online game modes
- Perform surfing’s most intense tricks, including the Superman, Sushi Roll and many more!
- Enjoy afternoon, evening, night, and bad weather variations with different waves and visual aesthetics
- Design your own signature surfer with 6 playable characters plus rank up to unlock thousands of customizations to define your own unique style
“We’re delighted to partner with Vision Games and Climax Studios to globally distribute Surf World Series on PlayStation 4.” He added: “It’s one of those rare games that provides instantaneous arcade gratification that will appeal to a wider audience while simultaneously adding a subtle layer of complexity to keep digital surfing perfectionists engrossed.” – Leo Zullo, Managing Director, Wired Productions
“We’re delighted to be able to share Surf World Series with an even wider audience at retail, bringing its action-packed arcade gameplay to more players than ever before. Climax is a developer of some of the most loved games in videogames history, and we’re delighted to bring their work to new games across the world.” – Nick Parker, Vision Games Publishing