An interactive graphic novel about the quiet horrors of modern living
Graphic novel artist Ida Hartmann and Niila Games have today announced their new game Stilstand with a new reveal trailer.
Another sip, a long drag, another swipe left. Watching the world burn can be a lonely business. Stilstand is a darkly comedic interactive graphic novel following the grim yet hopeful journey of one woman through a summer riddled with anxiety, loneliness, trying to stay afloat in Copenhagen with the help from the shadow monster in her apartment.
Based on the hand-drawn comics and personal writings from a danish graphic novel artist, Ida Hartmann, Stilstand seeks to raise awareness on mental health problems in modern society.
- Rifle through the pages of an interactive graphic novel and watch it come to life as you play.
- Play meaningful and unique mini-games.
- Experience searching for love, send text messages, scroll through strange social media feeds and visit a party
- Detailed and expressive black and white illustrations.
- An atmospheric soundtrack.
- Explores themes of mental health, loneliness and isolation.
- A black comedy with literary depth.