Spirit Oath, the intense new real-time strategy game from indie studio Triangle Square, is set to cast a spell on Steam Early Access on June 2nd, 2020 at a discounted price of $10 (regularly priced at $15.) Featuring rogue-lite elements inspired by tabletop games, Spirit Oath is a fast-paced action-adventure that will push your concentration skills to the limit.
Here’s what to look forward to in the first Early Access version of Spirit Oath:
- Play as the mystic forest guardian Darom, captured by dark and evil forces and imprisoned in an ancient and mysterious totem
- Trapped and defenseless, your only hope is to use forbidden magic to summon pure spirits who can protect Darom and her brethren, and defeat the enemies
- Save Darom’s homeland Elderwood and its inhabitants by playing in story mode, or take on the challenge of randomly generated skirmish levels to help build your skills
- Create patterns with rune tiles to summon and command spirit warriors to defend and protect your lands
- Use strategy and quick thinking to annihilate enemies and protect the inhabitants of Elderwood
- Carefully rebuild the world tile-by-tile and restore peace in the Elderwood Forests
About Triangle Square Studios:
Triangle Square Studios is an independent game studio founded in 2018 and based in Tel Aviv, Israel. This studio is devoted to finding inspiration outside the video game world to help create games featuring unique gameplay, beautiful artwork, moving storylines, and engaging mechanics. Their first title, Spirit Oath, is set for Early Access release on June 2, 2020.