February 4, 2015
This news gives Soda drinking simulation enthusiasts a new platform to experience simulated Sodas on a deeper emotional level.
This new release will include the following features!
- Game Save Options
- New Soda Simulations
- Entirely new Vivian Clark world now 10 times bigger than all of Soda Drinker Pro (see footage here and here)
- Achievements (360 no-scope Soda slurps and many more)
- Soda Customization and Crafting
- Steam Exclusive levels
- Optimized game exit settings (when you press the escape key it asks you if you want to close the game before it closes)
- People who purchased the original version of Soda Drinker Pro will receive Steam keys for free when it is released
- Oculus DK1 support & DK2 support coming soon
- Spaghetti Mode
- Special guests
- Much more!
PAX East 2015 Panel!
Saturday, March 7th at 12:00pm to 1:00pm in the Bumblebee Theatre
Members of the Soda Drinker Pro development team will be on a panel at PAX East 2015 titled
“PAX East Panel Simulator 2015” featuring devs from “Goat Simulator,” “Catlateral Damage,” “Alien Makeout Simulator” and “Soda Drinker Pro.”
PAX Panel Description:
Games let us experience amazing things like being a goat, drinking a soda, making out with an alien and being a cat standing on a computer. As technology has improved so have these realistic simulations, giving us fine-tuned goat, soda, cat & makeout mechanics. In this panel the developers of Goat Simulator, Soda Drinker Pro, Catlateral Damage and Alien Makeout Simulator will discuss the broad societal impacts of these simulations as well as the future of high quality simulations in gaming.
Xbox One Version Development
Since the announcement of the Xbox One launch we are still in heavy development of this version we will be making more announcements on this soon. This version will feature Xbox One exclusive levels, Kinect support and much more.
Huge Announcement Coming Soon
We have secretly been working on something in Soda Drinker Pro for the past year that is the most thirst quenching announcement to date. Stay tuned for an announcement at PAX East for more details!