After gaining international interest through the IGN preview, One Shell Straight to Hell is now ready for the most important of judgments – one of the players.
The game’s publisher Feardemic, invites you to join their Cult by subscribing to the Feardemic Newsletter. The first 3,000 subscribers will get a free Steam alpha key of One Shell Straight to Hell and will have a chance to shape the game by providing feedback to the developer Shotgun With Glitters over their Discord Server!
Join the Feardemic Cult and get a free alpha key JOIN THE CULT
“The sight of haunted tables and chairs coming after you while a poltergeist chases you down, the tense atmosphere that can be felt when exploring, and the sheer number of demons, all contribute in creating an appealing horror b-movie atmosphere”. – IGN
ABOUT THE GAME
With “ONE SHELL STRAIGHT TO HELL” Padre comes to assist the Halliwell family, who for generations have been keeping an earthly entrance to hell in check. The portal was quiet for far too long and as such the residents of the mansion slowly forgot their task, treating their burden more as a fairy tale.
Descend into ever-changing dungeons that overflow with demonic enemies that pit the player against relentless waves of satanic hordes. Bristling with a collection of monsters and bosses determined to lay waste to the world, the player must use an assortment of ludicrous weapons and traps to hold them at bay and complete the Papal sanctioned mission.
- A refreshing blend of gaming styles: dungeon-crawling shooter meets tower defense with strong roguelite element providing replay-ability – it’s all about fast-paced action and challenging combinations of weaponry and enemies.
- Engaging gameplay meets compelling storylines, The Padre’s bad attitude and comedic timing make him a memorable character to engage with.
- The Voxel Art style of One Shell Straight to Hell pays tribute to an age of gaming – creating a stylish re-imagining of the horror classics.
- Base defense sessions. When not busy dungeon-crawling, Padre Alexander will have to defend the mansion from hordes of enemies building traps, global enchantments, and powerups.
- Perplexing monsters- Ranging from the possessed kitchen drawer to drunken long-dead pirate captains and, I almost forgot, demons… a lot of demons.
- Regular weapons using varieties of ammunition, holy weapons drawing on your faith, and unholy weapons craving for your blood.
- Skill tree that makes you stronger and adds to the strategy.
- Randomly generated ‘dungeon’ maps.
And more crazy absurd stuff to be announced!