If your favorite activity while playing the popular GTA series was hitting people on the sidewalks, we have some good news for you. This time you won’t be punished or chased by the police. This time you’ll be rewarded for it. Sounds fun, right? The only difference is that these people are zombies. So get ready, because Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition, an action-packed zombie shooter from the creators of X-Morph Defense is en route to your Nintendo Switch console and will become available on July 25th this year.
Choose Story Mode and complete 31 missions, including epic boss fights, sub quests and bonus objectives in a huge, free roaming city. Select Blood Race Mode and enjoy classic racing spiced up with guns and loads of zombies. Pick Slaughter Mode if you prefer a real bloodbath, boosted by infinite waves of enemies and dynamic action, as well as the possibility of upgrading your deadly vehicle. All this, supported by an in-house-developed Schmetterling engine, thanks to which the gameplay on Switch will be as smooth as possible.
Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition is an insane mix of cars, speed, explosions, blood, and zombies! Fight through an epic narrative campaign or test yourself in the Slaughter and Blood Race modes. Engage huge bosses, save survivors, drive crazy vehicles like bulldozers, fire trucks or even a tank! And smash everything out of the way. Take part in the Blood Race tournament – chase other cars and take them down without mercy on brutal racing tracks. Jump into Slaughter Mode and survive as long as possible in specially crafted arenas.
ZOMBIE DRIVER IMMORTAL EDITION MAIN FEATURES:
- Horrifyingly entertaining modes:
- Epic boss fights with enormous mutated zombies.
- Defending key targets against huge waves of zombies.
- Racing against time to rescue survivors.
- Transporting dangerous cargo.
- Spraying anti-zombie repellent around town.
- 13 different vehicles to drive including a fire truck, a bulldozer, and even a tank.
- Blood Race:
- Race – classic racing spiced up with guns and loads of zombies.
- Eliminator – take down as many vehicles as you can before the time runs out.
- Endurance – there’s a bomb on your car and it’s ticking. Race through checkpoints to extend your time.
- Fight through endless waves of zombies.
- Upgrade your car on the fly.
- Kill thousands of zombies.
- Nine different upgrades that can transform even an innocent taxi into a Chariot of Death.
- Miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers and dual rail guns.
- Vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs.
- Advanced, dynamic combo system with tricks – and hordes of zombies to try it on.
- All previously released DLC extensions have been incorporated into the Immortal Edition. The Apocalypse Pack, Tropical Race Rage, Burning Garden of Slaughter, and Brutal Car Skins have been included in the game as rewards for completing gameplay objectives.
- Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition has been ported to the Schmetterling engine, which EXOR Studios previously used to develop X-Morph: Defense. Thanks to this upgrade the game runs super smooth on the Nintendo Switch and is graphically improved, even compared to previous console releases and the PC version of the game.
Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition will launch on the Nintendo Switch platform on July 25th this year.