Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs debuts in just two days! Klabater and Pixelated Milk are happy to reveal the launch trailer of the game – take a look at the beautiful kingdom of Ascalia. The publisher is offering digital and physical versions of the game. The box edition has a couple of very special gadgets.
Polish indie publisher Klabater has confirmed that the release of Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs is happening this Thursday, May 18th! You’ll be able to find the digital version of the game on Steam for €22.99/$24.99 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/464150/Regalia_Of_Men_and_Monarchs/). On top of that, Klabater has prepared a special edition of the game packed in a custom-made box. It will be available on Amazon for €25.99 (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XGXRT5F/). You’ll find a couple of pretty cool gadgets inside:
- A 36-page artbook (19 x 13.4 cm)
- A digital version of the codex containing information about the fantastical world of Ascalia and its history
- A map of the kingdom (67 x 38 cm)
- Two papercraft models for more creative players
About Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
In Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs you will explore a fairytale world, experience a story full of twists and turns, and learn how to rule a kingdom. Take part in turn-based combat against a wide range of monsters and bandits, but remember that you’ll need to use strategic thinking to ensure the prosperity of your land. You’ll travel through six different regions packed full of missions, with over 30 hours of playtime in total. Meet companions, make friends, and forge enduring relationships – it is certain to pay off.
The kingdom of Ascalia needs your help. Not only is the royal vault empty, but it seems the rest of the city is… well, in ruin. To bring glory back to your family’s name, you’ll have to work hard, use diplomacy, and run the city like a true ruler!
- Robust turn-based combat full of challenges
- 6 different regions to explore, each filled with battles, adventures, bosses, and more!
- More than 20 unique characters to meet, recruit, and befriend. Foster relationships and create the ultimate team of misfits!
- Everything you need to be a successful king: town management, diplomacy, expeditions, and more
- A light-hearted story with tons of humor and a fair amount of epicness
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Huge replayability factor: You won’t discover all the content in just one playthrough
- Craft powerful new weapons
- Beautiful graphics with hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Orchestral soundtrack composed by Game Audio Factory, known for their work on Furi, Endless Legend, and Endless Space
- Professional English voice acting
- Samurai dwarves!