Get your super spoons ready! Publisher Sold Out is thrilled to announce that hare-raising action-arcade game Radical Rabbit Stew is hopping onto Nintendo Switch™, the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X, and PC on Thursday, July 16.
Developed by Pugstorm, Radical Rabbit Stew is an action-packed title that combines puzzle-solving with fast-paced whack-a-rabbit gameplay, delivering bite-sized pick-up-and-play action, juicy pixel graphics and a sizzling soundtrack in one mouth-watering package.
- Scintillating Puzzles – Sink your teeth into puzzles and challenges with a range of rabbit foes, and acquire gameplay-altering spoons that keep puzzles fresh and fun.
- Super-Sized Boss Fights – Face off against unique bosses, each requiring different tactics to conquer. Whether it’s using enemy rabbits as ammunition or dodging incoming trains and smacking the drivers out, be prepared to think creatively to defeat each one.
- Sizzling Pick-Up-And-Play Action – Enjoy a mixture of expansive, side-scrolling levels and shorter, single-screen layouts, and have the freedom to hop in for bite-sized sessions or defeat those rascally rabbits entire worlds at a time.
- Seasoned Couch Multiplayer – Hop onto the couch to face off against friends in a competitive yet light-hearted multiplayer mode.
- Sumptuous Arcade Art Style – Fun and vibrant pixel graphics that simultaneously complement and pay homage to the well-loved arcade genre.
PAX East attendees will also get the chance to go hands-on with the Nintendo Switch version of Radical Rabbit Stew at booth #30071 from Thursday, Feb. 27 through Sunday, March 1, with a brand new demo featuring a selection of levels from the game’s single-player campaign.
“Radical Rabbit Stew combines fast, pick-up-and-play gameplay with clever design, increasingly expansive puzzles and quirky fun-filled moments to deliver a game with wide-reaching appeal. We’re really excited for players to try this brand-new demo and experience the game’s crazy action-arcade gameplay for themselves.”Katie Clark, Product Manager at Sold Out.