Only 4 days left for OVERFALL! A procedurally-generated adventure set in the ocean world of Dys, Overfall has enlisted more than 1,000 backers — and after delivering a very polished demo, the game has a real shot of getting funded in its final week. Check out the kickstarter page Here
The campaign will end Friday, September 18th at 9 a.m. Pacific / 12 p.m. Eastern.
- A dynamic world ruled by a number of races in constant conflict; it’s up to you to either help or betray them
- Challenging and addictive turn-based combat
- Permanent death, procedural world generation, and high replayability
- Interactive story encounters ensure that no two journeys are alike
- New classes, weapons, trinkets, and skills can be unlocked as you progress through the game
- Beautiful hand-drawn art featuring 9 player characters, 36 combat companions, 80+ enemies, 80+ NPCs, and 100+ locations
At launch, Overfall will be available for Windows, Mac, and Linux — followed by PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, and iOS/Android tablets.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
One of the first independent multi-platform game development studios in Turkey, Pera Games was founded in 2014 by a group of passionate gamers and game makers. The team is dedicated to exploring their love of engaging gameplay experiences, developing their talents for making great games, and sharing what they do with players all over the world. Pera Games is proud of what they’ve already accomplished with Overfall (their first project), and they look forward to applying what they’ve learned to future creative projects. For more information about Pera Games, please visit: http://pera.gs/