Oasis Games Ltd, a leading global game publisher, today announced that its 2.5D Action Platforming game set in Imperial China, HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND, has launched for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and is available on the PlayStation™Store for $19.99. Additionally, the company revealed the game will launch for PC via Steam in the coming months.
Set in ancient China, HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND challenges players to battle fierce foes, perform acrobatics to avoid obstacles and enemies, build their character through a deep, RPG-style skill tree and solve puzzles in the heat of battle. Players will utilize all their skills while engaging in hack and slash combat and unleashing stunning combos. To succeed in the game, players will navigate their way through tough enemies, powerful bosses and Metroidvania-style puzzles. As they progress, players will build and customize their fighter for their preferred style through an extensive skill tree. In the game world, competing factions vie to obtain a powerful object called the Dragon Cauldron, which grants inhuman powers at the cost of sanity and reason. When the player character finds he has been put under the spell of the Dragon Cauldron by a dark faction, making him a mere puppet forced to kill, he ventures forth to settle the score.
“HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND puts a fun—and challenging—spin on button-mashing action with its unique setting in Imperial China, its unrelenting hack-and-slash combat and its wide variety of attacks and combos we just showed HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND on PlayStation 4 at PAX West 2017 alongside our lineup of upcoming titles from Oasis Games, and fans had a blast playing while complimenting its beautiful visuals and strong hero character.” – Daniel Lin, Senior Marketing Director at Oasis Games.
- Action-packed gameplay—2.5D hack and slash platform gameplay set in ancient China
- Slice and dice with combos—Dispel foes with a variety of attacks, devastating them with stunning combos and abilities
- Fight with skill and style—Battle through waves of enemies using lightning-fast, deadly attacks, or perfectly time a dash to counter-attack while adding even more combos
- Get acrobatic—Jump, swim, and grapple to avoid obstacles, escape enemies and clear missions through vibrant, detailed levels inspired by ancient China and the paranormal universe
- Plenty of challenge—Solve puzzles and unleash all your skills on tough bosses that stand in your way
- Surprising depth—Explore an expansive skill tree that offers seemingly limitless combos to unlock with “Soul Stones”, stronger weapons, stats and special moves
- Pure fun—Enjoy a deep yet intuitive pickup and play experience with an estimated 10 hours of gameplay
Developed by MegaFun Games and published by Oasis Games for PS4™, HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND is now available on the PlayStation Store for $19.99 in North America, with the PC version scheduled to release via Steam in the coming months. The PS4 version is rated “T for Teen” by the ESRB; the PC version is not rated by the ESRB.
About Oasis Games
Oasis Games Limited was established in 2011 and has become a top global interactive entertainment publisher. The company’s games have been translated into 16 different languages and published in more than 130 countries, reaching more than 200 million players. The company continues its pioneering presence as the first, and currently sole, strategic publishing partner of Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) Shanghai for the global publishing market—uniquely positioning Oasis Games to bring high quality games to PC and console players worldwide. Its blockbuster online RPG, Legend Online, has attracted over 50 million players and Naruto Online, the award-winning RPG browser-based game of the Naruto franchise, has amassed a global following. The company launched a lineup of exciting Steam and PlayStation®VR games during the PS VR launch window including Pixel Gear and DYING Reborn and continues to release strong new games for PC, console and VR including HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND and the upcoming LIGHT TRACER. For more information, please visit www.oasgames.com.