Independent developer Jan Zelený will upgrade his multi-awarded transport strategy solo-project game Mashinky –available on Steam– with the Road Vehicles Update on Sunday, October 6.
Mashinky is a strategy game which goal is to create your own train empire on a procedurally generated map. It features realistic graphics combined with an isometric construction mode, and board game-like rules.
- First pack of road vehicles
- New road vehicles AI, UI, replacement feature, in game lists, depot window, smart vehicles distribution over huge stations
- New road infrastructure: bridges, tunnel, station, depot
- New road vehicles gameplay rules, balancing, overtaking feature
- New physics including inertia, road bumps, prediction for slowing down
- Animated mechanical signals, depot doors
- Many fixes