AkriGames’ Mango Cart, the game about trading fruit, is now out on Steam!
It’s a tough world out there, as a mango trading company. You’ve gotta deal with the bank, political interests, labour issues, and heck, even global economic downturns. Not to mention, balancing social and environmental protections with profit and growth. It means assessing and reassessing your market position each month. Gotta keep you on your toes, right?
Most importantly though: avoid the various game ending scenarios to save your company – and self – from ruin. You need to keep this company going. Jobs are at stake.
“Mango Cart talks about the journey of a humble piece of fruit around the world,” explains developer Mauro Merati. “A journey that reveals the complexity of the economic relationships in the global community. Production, transformation, marketing: different chapters that link people across the oceans.
This game gives the players the chance to position themselves in this context according to their beliefs. In the end, the mango is just a symbol.”
- Manage your company, staff, and reputation.
- Buy and sell mangoes and mango products.
- Compete and interact with other mango producers.
- Bank account, loans, and IPOs… oh my!
- Cozy up to politicians to benefit your international trade deals.
- Deal with surprise events like labour strikes, bad PR, and criminal trials.
Mango Cart is available on Steam for Windows, Mac, and Linux for $8.99 USD + a 10% discount to celebrate launch.