7/2/2015 – Aterdux Entertainment is pleased to announce that their strategic-RPG,Legends of Eisenwald, has graduated from Early Access and is now available as a full retail release via Steam. For $29.99 USD, you can enjoy an old-school RPG with elements of strategy and turn-based combat. In Legends of Eisenwald, you will gather your troops and embark on a dangerous journey to carve your name into the legends of the grim lands of Eisenwald…a place where the superstitions of medieval times are real (and mostly un-friendly).
To celebrate today’s launch, we have released a new gameplay trailer that explains elements of the game, which you can download or stream below. Along with that video, we also have a new “Live Action” video based on elements of the game available to stream.
About the game
Legends of Eisenwald is an adventure game with tactical battles, RPG and strategy elements. Take the lead of a small feudal army and try to defend your right to survive in this ruthless medieval world.
The mysterious lands of old Germany are waiting for you – it’s a land where the superstitions of the time have come to life. This isn’t a fantasy game. There are no elves or dragons here. There are only people – and their passions, sins and fears that often take a tangible form. Which path will you choose? Live according to your conscience? Or live by power and might? Or will you live by justice? And what is your justice, really?
• A unique and dynamic combat system – each move is also an attack
• The ability to individually equip *each* fighter in your army
• A large selection of weapons, spells and abilities, including the option to use mounted units
• Diverse upgrade trees, and each unit level up provides cosmetic changes
• An intriguing non-linear story
• A distinctive game world without common fantasy cliches
• Over 50 hours of gameplay within the game. A main campaign consisting of eight chapters plus two additional scenarios.
• A beautiful symphonic soundtrack in a medieval style
• An accompanying Scenario Editor with the full set of developer tools