Polymorph Games is proud to present the Kickstarter campaign of Foundation, a grid-less, sprawling medieval city-building simulation with a heavy focus on organic development, monument construction and resource management, where players must create a prosperous settlement as the newly appointed lord of a region untouched by man.
Today marks the beginning of Foundation’s final sprint on Kickstarter. The project has already reached more than 161% of its funding target, as well as unlocking numerous Stretch Goals, thanks to more than 2,430 international backers!
Closed Alpha Access coming April 2018!
All backers of the Noble-tier and above (60$CAD+) will receive an exclusive access to the game’s Closed Alpha release, along with a series of other amazing digital rewards.
- Grid-less and organically sprawling cities that grow like actual medieval cities.
- Complex web of interactions between inhabitants needs, skills, limited resources and factions.
- Craft and design unique free-form monuments, with our proprietary node-based tool.
- Full modding support powered by our own, tailor-made Hurricane Engine.
- Original soundtrack by veterans who worked on Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV.