Cavemen, aliens, and jetpacks – after a successful launch on the Nintendo Switch, it’s time for PC players and Xbox owners to face the prehistoric threat as well!
Jet Kave Adventure will release on January 15th 2021 for 14.99 EUR or 14.99 USD on PC and next-gen consoles – Xbox X|S and Xbox One. The game by a producer and publisher 7Levels, so far available only on Nintendo Switch, will be their first original title to appear on other platforms.
Jet Kave Adventure is a platform action game where the Stone Age and Science-Fiction collide. It has met with many positive reviews after its debut on the Nintendo Switch. Among them were 8/10 from SwitchWatch, 9/10 from Gaming Boulevard, and 8.5/10 from Inside The Game. The design of the characters and the precise controls were especially praised – and they are now perfectly ported to the PC and Xbox versions.
Kave is the chief of his tribe – or rather was until now. Banished by his own people, he stumbles upon… a jetpack! The device turns him into the only caveman who can stand a chance against the alien invader, a rather unlikable guy from the sky who will readily kickoff a disastrous volcanic eruption only to repair his spaceship. The jetpack is a real game-changer – both for Kave and the player. Fly over pitfalls, smash through walls, knock out enemies and manipulate objects as you master the jet-fueled platforming to stop the alien threat once and for all.
- Save the island and Kave’s honor in a playful Stone-Fiction adventure.
- Jetpack through 36 colorful levels ridden with hazards and rich with secrets.
- Use your trusty club and alien jetpack to smack and whack 30 types of enemies.
- Show what you are made of in breakneck flight sequences and boss fights.
- Master the jet-fueled platforming to find the collectibles and upgrade your gear.
- Put your skills to the ultimate test in Time, Collectible, and No Damage Challenges.
- Enjoy a 2.5D platform-adventure game, now enhanced for next-gen!
- Test your abilities in arcade mode!
- Unlock all achievements.