Leonardo Interactive, a new publishing label dedicated to delivering original adventures with outstanding visuals and engaging gameplay and owner of VLG publishing, and developer Madlight Studio have announced that their futuristic, third-person, sci-fi puzzle platformer, Seed of Life, will arrive on PC via Steam next year. Set in a beautiful dystopian semi-open world roamed by strange alien creatures, players will take on the role of Cora as she attempts to find a mysterious device called the Seed and restore life to the planet.
We can’t wait for fans of platformers and action-adventure games to begin their journey in the world of Lumia next year. We’re working hard to make sure our wonderfully strange universe filled with intriguing mysteries, cool abilities and imaginative extraterrestrials is properly brought to life soon.”Daniele Falcone, General Manager at Leonardo Interactive.
As players look to the light and navigate their way through a labyrinth-like planet, they’ll come across capsules and learn special abilities that allow them to defy the laws of nature and conquer the dangers of a dying world in the brink of destruction. With the help of a cute alien assistant named Nar, Cora will be able to solve challenging puzzles and topple menacing invader foes to save her world.
Seed of Life Key Features:
- Triple-A Quality Graphics – Explore a breathtaking sci-fi universe set in a dystopian future. Seed of Life features beautiful graphics and a unique art style where bright colors meet complete darkness.
- An Emotional Journey – Seed of Life is a story-driven game with a dramatic, engaging story full of mysteries to be revealed that will keep you curious and excited to discover more.
- Gameplay Focused – This adventure is packed with RPG elements, puzzles and dangerous creatures. Find Talisman capsules to learn new abilities, collect Lumium to upgrade and strategically use your items to defy gravity and overcome different challenges.
- Stealth Combat – Escape from Namurian Shadows roaming the land in search for the remaining Lumium
- A World to Discover – Explore a beautiful and vast labyrinth-like semi-open world where secrets are hidden in every corner and environmental challenges will test your skills. Navigate dangerous paths, clear objectives and find interest points. There’s always something new to uncover!