Independent studio Netmin Games releases their ultimate ice hockey management game Hockey Manager 20|20 on Steam today.
Lead your favourite club in America and Europe, control the financial aspects of your team, train the players, and manage transfers, sponsors and merchandising.
Hockey Manager 20|20 includes 3D action-packed presentations with full control of your own team in real time. Transfers with the Community can be easily executed via the Steam Workshop.
Hockey Manager 20|20 features an editor so you can create any team in the world, including players, jerseys, sponsors and referees. Additionally, it contains the official licenses of the French and Spanish ice hockey leagues.
- Train and manage your hockey team from the lower leagues to the top of ice hockey sport.
- Take the job as national coach and lead your team to World Cup titles and Olympic victories.
- Huge range of functions with training, tactics, transfers, stadium, fan support, farm teams and youth teams, merchandising, private life, stock market, real careers, and much more.
- Easy to use thanks to the intuitive e-mail system and the many assistants.
- Action-packed presentation of live 3D games, with full control of your own team in real time.
- The community- and editor-functions make it easy to create and edit all leagues in the world – including players, jerseys, sponsors, referees, and much more. The exchange with other players is easy via the Steam Workshop.