Oasis Games Ltd, a leading global game publisher, today announced that its upcoming 2.5D Action Platforming game set in Imperial China, HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND, will launch on September 19 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. Additionally, the company revealed the game will launch for PC via Steam later this year. HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND will be shown at Gamescom and PAX West alongside LIGHT TRACER and Fringe Wars.
Set in ancient China, HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND challenges players to battle fierce foes, perform acrobatics to avoid obstacles and enemies, build their character through a deep, RPG-style skill tree and solve puzzles in the heat of battle. Players will utilize all their skills while engaging in hack and slash combat and unleashing stunning combos. To succeed in the game, players will navigate their way through tough enemies, powerful bosses and Metroidvania-style puzzles while building and customizing their fighter for their preferred style through an extensive skill tree. In the game world, competing factions vie to obtain a powerful object called the Dragon Cauldron, which grants inhuman powers at the cost of sanity and reason. When the player character finds he has been put under the spell of the Dragon Cauldron by a dark faction, making him a mere puppet forced to kill, he ventures forth to settle the score.
“Oasis Games is building a strong fall lineup with the acrobatic action and desperate battles of HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND, the magical VR puzzles and mysterious tower of LIGHT TRACER and the epic team space battles of Fringe Wars. We will showcase this exciting lineup at PAX West and Gamescom to give players a taste of what they can look forward to enjoying this holiday season.” – Alen Wu, Business Director at Oasis Games.
HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND (PS4™ and PC)
- Action packed 2.5D hack and slash platform gameplay set in ancient China.
- Dispel foes with a variety of attacks, devastating them with stunning combos and abilities. Fight with skill and style to battle through waves of enemies using lightning-fast, deadly attacks, or perfectly time a dash to counter-attack, adding even more combos.
- Jump, swim and grapple to avoid obstacles, escape enemies and clear missions through vibrant, detailed levels inspired by ancient China and the paranormal universe.
- Solve puzzles and unleash all your skills on tough bosses that stand in your way.
- Explore an expansive skill tree that offers seemingly limitless combos to unlock with “Soul Stones”, stronger weapons, stats and special moves.
- Developed by MegaFun Games and published by Oasis Games for PS4™, HIDDEN DRAGON LEGEND will be available September 19th on the PlayStation®Store, with the PC version releasing via Steam at a later date. The PS VR version is “T for Teen” by the ESRB, the PC version is not rated by the ESRB.
- To view the trailer visit: https://youtu.be/qWlVe629l8Q
LIGHT TRACER (PlayStation®VR)
- LIGHT TRACER combines platform-style movement and clever puzzles with unique play mechanics and delightful artwork. In the game, the player controls a mysterious godlike entity who can wield a magical Light Staff in one hand while using its other hand to interact with the game world, helping the Princess reach the safety of the tower’s pinnacle.
- The Light Staff guides the Princess forward while the player manipulates the world to get a better view, interacts with object triggers and moves items to turn barriers into bridges.
- The Princess’s journey comprises eight varied chapters ranging from ice to gravity puzzles to mechanical contraptions, and each level ends with a challenging boss fight requiring strategy as well as quick reflexes.
- Players will guide the Princess through action-platform stages with jumping, timing and enemies—but they must also engage with mind-bending puzzles in each level.
- Developed by Void Dimensions and published by Oasis Games for PS VR. LIGHT TRACER will be available this September on the PlayStation®Store. This game has been rated “E for Everyone” by the ESRB.
- To view the trailer visit: https://youtu.be/qwQh01exxOI
FRINGE WARS (PC)
- Fringe Wars is a 5v5 Space Warfare game in which player teams compete to claim victory in the battlegrounds of space. Players will need to hone their playing skills and strategies while taking advantage of in-depth ship customization to achieve their goals.
- Players are rogue mercenaries in a conflict-ridden universe, fighting to survive by winning battles against others while choosing from five different ship classes comprising Tank, Sniper, Assault, Scouting or Support functions.
- Players will compete in modes such as Team Deathmatch and Team Domination, in which Resource Centers can be claimed by a team to accumulate resources, with the first team to reach a set amount of resources winning. Both modes prepare players for the game’s main, MOBA-style mode with an enemy base that needs to be destroyed, defense towers and a steady stream of AI-controlled bots all coming together in the game’s space warfare setting.
- Developed by ThinkingStars, Fringe Wars will be available Q4 2017 on PC via Steam. This game is not rated by the ESRB.
- To view the trailer visit: https://youtu.be/IVYm6Y_RbGs
About Oasis Games
Oasis Games Limited was established in 2011 and has become a top global interactive entertainment publisher. The company’s games have been translated into 16 different languages and published in more than 130 countries, reaching more than 200 million players. The company continues its pioneering presence as the first, and currently sole, strategic publishing partner of Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) Shanghai for the global publishing market—uniquely positioning Oasis Games to bring high quality games to PC and console players worldwide. Its blockbuster online RPG, Legend Online, has attracted over 50 million players and Naruto Online, the award-winning RPG browser-based game of the Naruto franchise, has amassed a global following. The company launched a lineup of exciting Steam and PlayStation®VR games during the PS VR launch window including Pixel Gear and DYING Reborn and continues to release strong new games for PC, console and VR. For more information, please visit www.oasgames.com.