To celebrate the pixel art game’s launch, the company released a new launch trailer and announced special launch pricing of $8.49, a 15% launch discount off the game’s normal $9.99 MSRP. An Xbox One version of the title is currently in production and will launch at a later date.
Gift of Parthax is a 2D top-down arena fighter featuring a gothic pixel art style that puts players in the shoes of Arif, a mage on a quest to save his friend. To do so, he must defeat all enemies in Atixa’s grand arena—and receiving the Gift of Parthax may be his only chance to do so! Players will unleash Arif’s power as they attempt to survive five seasons of challenges with waves of mobs and mighty bosses using customized and enhanced spells.
“Gift of Parthax invites players to experience a retro-themed world of magic, pixels, and punishing arena combat that will test the skills of even the best RPG wizards. Prepare your spellbook, sharpen your strategies, and see if you have the magical skills to triumph in the grand arena of Atixa!”
Nikolay Baryshnikov, VP of 1C Entertainment.
- Sorcery and Survival: Take on five seasons of challenges and unique boss fights
- Master Your Spellbook: Unlock, modify, and customize elemental spells
- Dominate the Arena: Use devastating spell combos to defeat enemies
- Manage Resources Wisely: Use mana regeneration and potions to keep Arif alive
- Choose Your Fate: Determine your character’s direction within the context of a captivating, mature story
- RPG-style Lore: Interact with NPCs to discover more about the world
- Full Controller Support: Play with keyboard/mouse or choose your favorite controller
Gift of Parthax is developed by Foldergeist Studios and published by 1C Entertainment, and the title is rated T (Teen) for Violence, Blood, and Use of Tobacco by the ESRB. The game is now available for PC and Mac via Steam for $8.49, a 15% launch discount off the normal MSRP of $9.99.