Fort Triumph exits Early Access today! Check out the brand new launch trailer and what major game features await the 1.0 release
All in! Games is proud to announce that the full version of Fort Triumph, a challenging tactics game created by CookieByte Entertainment, is now available on Steam for $24.99 USD. Fort Triumph will release on GOG this April 29 and consoles (Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One) later this year.
Kickstarter funded, Fort Triumph has been in Early Access since 2018, receiving regular updates from the developers and lots of love from players, with a “Very Positive” rating on Steam. The full version of Fort Triumph, interface and subtitles, is available in English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Major game features:
- Three story acts filled with 10 to 20 hours of strategic gameplay in a satirical fantasy world
- Fully-interactive environments—you can push, topple, grapple, burn, freeze and crash your way through interactive levels that play into your tactics
- The 8-player Skirmish mode—players can pit themselves against up to 7 AI enemies or their friends in local co-op (hot seat)
- Procedurally generated content—strategic maps with variable locations and events as well as tactical missions, each requiring a different approach
- Four hero classes (Paladin, Barbarian, Mage, Ranger), each with 12 upgradable abilities, and four races (Troll, Goblin, Human, Undead), with their own castles and upgradable buildings
- Cross-class skills that will make each hero unique