Imagine flying in an inverted universe of inside-out planets, a mind-bending realm where there is no up, no down, and no horizon. Welcome to the world of InnerSpace, launching today on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, and Linux for $19.99.
You are the Cartographer. In the final days of the Inverse, you must help the Archaeologist recover the last remaining memories before they are lost forever. Fly through ancient skies and abandoned oceans to discover the lost history of this fading realm, where entire civilizations have vanished, yet their gods still wander.
InnerSpace began as a project among college friends and evolved into a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2014. After years of development, PolyKnight Games is proud to welcome you to the Inverse. Your greatest journey is within.
- Discover The Inverse – InnerSpace is a game about exploration, about player-driven moments both small and grandiose. Take your time, soar through the skies and dive through the oceans, and the secrets of the Inverse will reveal themselves
- Relics of the Past – Scattered among the ruins are priceless relics, the final messages from the extinct civilizations that once ruled the Inverse.
- Airframes of the Ancients – Adapt lost technologies to build new airframes, each with unique abilities to soar above the waters, and below.
- Colossal Mystery – The Inverse is dying, but you’re not alone. Demigods still roam here, hoarding what power they have left, the keepers of secrets as old as the Inverse. Fly carefully.
- The Art of Flight – Featuring an ethereal art style and soothing electronic musical score, InnerSpace delivers a thoughtful, provocative flying experience unlike any other.