Floor Kids, the one-of-a-kind breakdance battle game featuring the musical stylings of legendary scratch DJ Kid Koala, is finally available on Steam. Build up your crew of bboys and bgirls by exploring the city to unlock new characters and locations in your quest for breakdancing domination. Bust hundreds of moves in any combination you choose using innovative controls that allow you the freedom to play however you like. A dynamic scoring system rewards moves based on musicality, originality, and most importantly, style.
The idea for Floor Kids began in 2007, when award-winning animator and former bboy JonJon teamed up with Kid Koala to create a series of short animated films that were shown online and at live Kid Koala concerts. In 2014, the creators teamed up with Envision and Hololabs to bring Floor Kids into the gaming realm. The end result is an addictive blend of 2D hand-drawn animation and sick beats that come together in one of the most unique music games in recent memory.
Floor Kids will be 15% off during launch week for PC & MAC at $19.99 USD, £15.90, 19.90€. Kid Koala’s Original Soundtrack for Floor Kids is also available on Steam ($8.99, £6.19, 7,39€). Players can save an additional 15% by getting both as part of the Floor Kids: Soundtrack Edition. PS4 and Xbox One releases will follow suit this summer.
About Floor Kids
Floor Kids is a one-of-a-kind breakdancing game featuring a unique trick-style rhythm gameplay. Innovative controls allow you the freedom to play the way you like with a dynamic scoring system that rewards your moves based on musicality, originality, and style.
- 8 unique characters each with 16 moves and over 100 transitions between them
- 8 different locations and over 40 different tracks
- Stylized hand-drawn animations by award-winning animator
- JonJon Original music and sound design by world-renowned scratch DJ/producer Kid Koala
- A single-player story mode as well as two-player breakdance battles
- Innovative freestyle controls that allows for improvisation and creativity
- A scoring system that rewards musicality, originality, feel, and style