You don’t want to face G’ndarark as an enemy, you can be sure of that! Although you won’t have any choice when playing Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire on PlayStation 4… but if you’d like to know a little secret, let’s just say there might be a possibility for you to make use of his skills! Depending on the choices you make, you may be able to recruit G’ndarark in Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion on PS Vita.
Fallen Legion will be released exclusively on PS4 (as Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire) and on PS Vita (as Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion) on July 25th this year. A hands-on demo, including an extra level prepared especially for The Evolution Championship Series (EVO) that will not be available in the main game, will take place from July 14th to July 15th in Las Vegas a the MIX Indie Showcase Area. Intrigued?
ABOUT FALLEN LEGION
In Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire for PlayStation 4, you will embark on a personal journey with Princess Cecille and an enigmatic talking grimoire to restore glory to your crumbling home. You will get the chance to explore gorgeous, hand-drawn lands inhabited by rival soldiers and ferocious dragons. With a team of living weapons at your side, you will fight enemy hordes and master devastating combo attacks to defeat challenging bosses with the game’s deep combat system.
However, in Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion for PlayStation Vita you control Princess Cecille’s rival, Legatus Laendur, who is leading an army to overthrow the royal family. The end result is stories told on both platforms that complement each other to build the rich universe of Fenumia. In this world, you’ll be forced to rule your empire between brutal battles and make gut-wrenching decisions that change the fate of your country and your people. It will be up to you to blackmail a prince to gain a strength buff or tax a starving village to revive one of your characters. Fallen Legion pushes players to make difficult decisions and witness the consequences of their choices.
FALLEN LEGION’S MAIN FEATURES
- A Legion At Your Command – control up to four characters simultaneously, master devastating combos, and counter enemy attacks with a well-timed block in Fallen Legion’s unique battle system.
- Every Choice Changes Your Empire – players must make split-second decisions to rule their empire. These choices impact the game’s story.
- Two Experiences, Two Stories – written by Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward editor Ben Bateman, Fallen Legion shows the scars of war from two perspectives in two different games.
- Talented Voice Acting Cast – Fallen Legion stars Xanthe Huynh (Persona 5) as Cecille and Darrel Delfin as Laendur.
- Additional voiceover work has been done by Kira Buckland, Jalen Cassell, Alan Lee, and Dorah Fine.
- Magnificent 2D Artwork – from the fangs on our menacing manticore to each sun-kissed brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.
The game will debut on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on July 25th this year, but those that happen to be in Vegas between July 14th and 15th will have the opportunity to get their hands on Fallen Legion during the EVO 2017 Championship Series. Spencer Yip (the game’s director) and Al Yang (the combat designer) will both be there and ready to answer any questions gamers may have.