Since Fallen Legion was first announced for PlayStation 4, the developers have been working on not just one project, but two titles with separate yet interlocking storylines. Now it’s time to hand both games to the players, starting in the Americas, with Europe following a week later on July 25th. From today the game is available for pre-order in Europe and Australia. The time has come – dive into theFallen Legion universe and witness an epic tale where you live up to the duty and save the kingdom!
If you already pre-ordered the game, you’ll be able to start your adventure in Fenumia’s world today with both titles in your hands. If you were waiting until the game’s premiere, you don’t have to wait anymore – visit the PlayStation Store to choose your side in this epic story. Will you stand with Princess Cecille and bring peace to the kingdom in Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire (PS4), or ally yourself with General Legatus Laendur and help him overthrow the monarchy in Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion (PS Vita)? You can also become acquainted with both sides of the conflict by purchasing both titles. Each epic story in the Fallen Legion saga is available for $19.99.
Pre-orders are now available throughout Europe and Australia. Players who pre-order Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire will receive a free copy of Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion for PlayStation Vita as a bonus game. PlayStation Plus members who pre-order Fallen Legion will also receive a 20% discount.
About Fallen Legion
Embark on a personal journey with Princess Cecille and an enigmatic talking grimoire to restore glory to your crumbling home in Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire for PlayStation 4. Explore gorgeous, hand-drawn lands inhabited by rival soldiers and ferocious dragons. With a team of living weapons at your side, fight enemy hordes and master devastating combo attacks to defeat challenging bosses with the game’s deep combat system.
In Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion for PlayStation Vita you control Princess Cecille’s rival, Legatus Laendur, who leads an army to overthrow the royal family. These stories told on both platforms complement each other to build the rich universe of Fenumia. Rule your empire between brutal battles and make gut-wrenching decisions that change the fate of your country and your people. Will you blackmail a prince to gain a strength buff or tax a starving village to revive one of your characters? Fallen Legion pushes players to make difficult decisions and witness the consequences of their choices.
Fallen Legion Features
- A Legion At Your Command – Control up to four characters simultaneously, master devastating combos, and counter enemy attacks with a well-timed block in Fallen Legion’s unique battle system.
- Every Choice Changes Your Empire – Players must make split-second decisions to rule their empire. These choices impact the game’s story.
- Two Experiences, Two Stories – Written by Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Rewardeditor Ben Bateman, Fallen Legion shows the scars of war from two perspectives in two different games.
- Talented Voice Acting Cast – Fallen Legion stars Xanthe Huynh (Persona 5) as Cecille and Darrel Delfin as Laendur. Additional voiceover work is done by Kira Buckland, Jalen Cassell, Alan Lee, and Dorah Fine.
- Magnificent 2D Artwork – From the fangs on our menacing manticore to each sun-kissed brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.