Enter a dystopian sci-fi world where humanity has been replaced by machines, available today for PC on Steam and GOG.com and coming to consoles in 2021
New Game Order and META Publishing are proud to launch The Uncertain: Light at the End today for PC.
The Uncertain: Light at the End is a story-driven third-person sci-fi adventure set in a post-apocalyptic world where humanity has been replaced by machines. A young girl named Emily must survive as a lone outcast and unravel the mystery behind humanity’s disappearance, traveling through the abandoned world while pursued by the same machines which once served humankind.
- Welcome to a lonely Earth. Jump into an all-new and original story, in a world inexplicably abandoned by humans and dominated by robots.
- Discover deep lore and embedded storytelling. Learn about the past and present of a machine-dominated Earth world through exploration and interaction.
- Explore an abandoned world. Guide Emily through an empty and lonely city, filled with intricate details and hints at life before the disaster.
- Solve unique puzzles. Every puzzle in The Uncertain: Light at the End is a unique challenge with unique mechanics.
- Lose yourself in Emily’s world. Immersive audio and a rich cinematic score bring The Uncertain’s lonely world to life.
Created by independent developer New Game Order (formerly ComonGames), The Uncertain: Light at the End presents an all-new adventure set in the universe established by 2016’s The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day, which has achieved more than 1,000 reviews and a Very Positive rating from the Steam community. The Uncertain: Light at the End is available today on Steam and GOG.com for $14.99 (£11.39, €12.49), with a 15% discount for launch and an additional 15% discount for owners of The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day.