Unlock all the Artifacts – three-dimensional puzzles that’ll reveal the memories you lost after surviving a tragic plane crash. Delve into the immersive story and uncover the events behind your condition. Why are you in a coma? Was there really a plane crash? The people helping you – who are they? Why do they care? Are they your friends, or are they hiding something? Put the gears in their proper place, fix all the components of your mind, and find the answers.
DREAMO is a story-driven puzzle-adventure game where the player explores strange landscapes and solves interactive cube puzzles to unlock the mysteries of the dream world. Featuring fully voiced narration, the game’s plot revolves around symbolism, morality, and the consequences of one’s life choices.
Your memories are locked inside Artifacts, which manifest in your mind as three-dimensional cubes with misplaced gears. As the dreamscape evolves, the cubes feature increasingly complex internal machinery, making it more difficult to access the areas locked deeper in your subconscious.
DREAMO – KEY FEATURES:
- First-person puzzle-adventure game.
- Dozens of individually designed, challenging 3D puzzles with moving components and a variety of modifiers.
- Challenge Mode – for players seeking to put their skills to the test.
- Fully voiced narration.
- Relaxing gameplay formula.
- Expanding dreamscape.
- Low polygon environment with vibrant colors.
- An engaging three-chapter storyline that explores themes of memory, choice, and consequence.
DREAMO is heading to Steam with its premiere date set for February 20th.