Angoulême, somewhere deep in a mosh pit, France. Today Headbang Club , Plug in Digital and Hound Picked Games, are pleased to reveal that Double Kick Heroes will release on the Xbox One later this year!
In Double Kick Heroes players may select Arcade Mode or venture into the Story Mode, where they will come across some of their own Heavy Metal Heroes, whilst fending off hordes of monsters, the undead and sick boss encounters.
Not only is the game full of delicious licks, infectious riffs and the undead, but players will have no choice but to master the Double Kick (a drumming technique used to speed the tempo of music) if they want to survive, as they thrash to 30 unique metal tracks composed by the legendary Elmobo.
- Double kick zombies in the face with insane Metal music!
- 30 tremendously f****king awesome quality Metal songs by a legendary video game AND Metal composer. The original Sound Track was awarded best audio at Ludum Dare and won a Double Ping award for Best Indie Audio and Best Audio.
- A Rodriguez infused background story about weird guys and gals who live for Sex, Drugs and Heavy Metal.
- The Hellgate mode features globally recognised songs by artists like Gojira, VolkorX, Ultra Vomit and many more to be announced.
- Original Soundtrack Songs feature vocals and solos by renowned artists like Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal, and many others to be announced…
- Explosions, rebels, militias, the undead, road-rage, madness, apocalypse! Ready to hit the fury road? Discover the brutal and juicy pixel art of the game with so many different monsters and other fun stuff to kill.
- 6 huge, screen shaking bosses that will melt your nerves.
- 5 levels of difficulty because everyone should have an adequate measure of suffering.
- The only manic moshing metal music rhythm game for the Xbox One.