In Weakless, you control two Weavelings who are about to face their limitations and prove to the world that a weakness can become a mighty advantage. Join them on their adventure, solve puzzles, use skills developed through disabilities, and nurture a flourishing friendship that will make the impossible, possible.
And if you’re heading to Cologne and would like to lay your hands on the game at Gamescom, you’ll be able to meet the developers in the Entertainment Area, Hall 10.1, booth F-051.
And if you’re not going to Gamescom, you can always add the game to your wishlist on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1072620/Weakless/) to keep up with any news from the Weaveling world.
Weakless is an artistic, 3D puzzle-adventure game with stunning organic environments filled with curious life-forms and a bioluminescent glow. Take control of two unusual Weavelings – carefree, wooden creatures – and aid them in their unplanned journey. But the task won’t be easy; one of your characters is deaf, and the other is blind. Help them save their world from the advancing Rot and find their way back home.
WEAKLESS MAIN FEATURES:
● Follow the story of an unlikely friendship that develops wordlessly between the stoic Blind One and the energetic Deaf One;
● Peek into the Deaf One’s sketchbook and gain unique insights into what he thinks about the whole ordeal;
● Enter the beautiful, organic, bioluminescent world of the Weavelings, filled with curious life-forms and mysteries of a bygone civilization waiting to be uncovered;
● Get a glimpse of the artistic way that visually impaired and hearing-impaired people perceive the world;
● Join a meaningful narrative with satisfying exploration and enriched by arcade puzzle elements;
● Experience stunning music composed with instruments from all around the world, such as the marimba, RAV vast, and udu.