A horrible headache forces you to try and open your eyes. A bright light. The sound of pumping blood that you hear in your years. The salty-sweet taste in your mouth indicating that you are injured. Confused and still in shock, you try to stand and remember what happened. Pieces of a rescue capsule cover the place. Right – there’s been a crash, but you survived and landed… Where, exactly? You shield your eyes from the blinding sun with your hand and take a look around. The place looks exotic and completely unfamiliar – a planet unknown to you, resembling prehistoric Earth.
Not only its looks but its sounds, as well – you hear them all around you, and… above you? You look up and see – a pterodactyl! You must be hallucinating. Calm down, take a deep breath, and try to remember your name. Nothing. Can you recall who you are or what you’re doing here? You can’t. All is cloudy and lost in a brain fog. Still, that’s the least of your many problems, as the most important thing right now is your survival. Only staying alive will allow you to uncover your identity and your purpose on this planet. Face dangers, turn yourself from prey to predator and discover all the mysteries of this place. Otherwise, you’ll be lost, and with you, a mission bigger than yourself.
Dinos Reborn is an open-world FPP survival game set in a prehistoric sci-fi world. Explore your surroundings, evolve your survival skills, observe, and learn from the environment and your mistakes. Navigate between being predator and prey. Craft necessary items and weapons, or search for them using the hi-tech discoveries you make. Follow an intriguing storyline and uncover a great mystery.
DINOS REBORN – MAIN FEATURES
- Survive in the wild. In this world, the number of ways you can die and things that can kill you is essentially limitless. Hunger, thirst, fatigue – fail to manage them, and you’re gone. An infected wound that you didn’t take care oThe world around you is as dangerous as it is beautiful and mysterious. Exploring vast amounts of the terrain might reveal more wonders and unexpected encounters than you would expect. It’s up to you which direction to go next.
- Explore the unknown. The world around you is as dangerous as it is beautiful and mysterious. Exploring vast amounts of the terrain might reveal more wonders and unexpected encounters than you would expect. It’s up to you which direction to go next.
- Develop your crafting skills. You begin on this unknown planet with only your bare hands, sticks, and stones. You need food, water, shelter, fire, medicine, weapons, and many other things if you want to stay alive. The catch – you need to do all of this yourself. Tools will lead you to weapons, weapons to food, food to strength, strength to the ability to build traps, snares, fortifications, shelters, and eventually an entire base. The last will be crucial to your survival, which is your ultimate goal.
- Become a hunter. The rules of this planet are quite simple. Kill or be killed. Hunt or become prey. Eat or be eaten. Here, even the smallest insect can become the cause of your doom. Simultaneously, you will often encounter creatures that will tolerate or even like you. Discovering who is friend versus foe will be one of the most important tasks ahead of you
- Become a professional animal tracker. Learn how to sneak up on creatures. Analyze their tracks, observe their habits, look for their weak points, and find the best moment to attack. Remember that each animal has a different sense of smell, hearing, and sight. As an experienced hunter, you will be able to hunt at night, but so will the creatures hunting you, so you should be all eyes and ears at all times.
- Fast learning will be your key to success. Forget about typical stat tables or character development trees. If you want to master a particular skill, you’ll need first to learn it the old-fashioned way. That means reading books, tutorials, and notes, as well as observing and repeating the same actions over and over until you start performing them automatically.
- Use the dynamically-changing weather conditions to your advantage. For reasons unknown to you, the weather here is very unstable. It changes frequently, rapidly, and without any warning. Make sure you make the most of it. Move unnoticed and unheard in heavy rain. Use cloudless days for work. Avoid thick fog as it’s easy to get lost in, and beware of thunderstorms that will try to destroy what you have built.
Dinos Reborn is being developed by HardCodeWay and will be published on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox by Vision Edge Entertainment