1C Entertainment and Snowhound Games announce that the award-winning turn-based RPG Deep Sky Derelicts, is expanding its horizons with a brand new DLC, New Prospects. The first expansion to Deep Sky Derelicts will be available starting from tomorrow May 30, 2019 for $6,99 (including a 10% launch discount for a limited amount of time) and will introduce a plethora of new features and upgrades!
Making planetfalls, getting lost in blizzards and sandstorms, engaging with scavenger colonies and clearing out monster lairs – not only does the New Prospects expansion give a hefty boost to the variety of scenery and diversity of encounters out there, it also makes exploration even more exciting, tense and suspenseful than ever before.
Deep Sky Derelicts: New Prospects DLC expands the game with new locations to visit, more varied environmental conditions, new exploration mechanics, a bunch of new exotic enemies, a dozen new missions, a brand-new character class – the Miner, and a lot more!
- New character class – the Miner – including a custom look, ability tree and exclusive new heavy ranged weapon.
- New exploration mechanics such as stealth, ambushing enemies or camping.
- A wide range of new environmental conditions: dynamic gravity, ghost ship, radiation waves, quantum teleportation, tourist trap, etc., along with hazardous planetary conditions such as blizzards and sandstorms, and more.
- New locations to visit apart from the derelicts: ice and desert planets.
- Settlements: confined, guarded areas that belong to various factions, such as scavenger colonies, pirate forts and scourge nests.
- New environmental combat actions that can be used in exchange for energy during fights, as an alternative to playing regular cards.
- 10 new enemies, including deadly new variations on the Cobra and Skink.
- A dozen compelling new missions to accomplish on planet surfaces and on board of derelicts.
- New equipment offering exciting new options for gearing up your scavengers.
- Numerous UI updates and improvements: left-side consumables menu, new buttons for Normal and Focused scans, exploration stance selector button, and more!