Seize the opportunity to experience one of the greatest battles of Europe you’ve only read about in history books. Put on your VR goggles and enter the battlefield in Days of Heroes: D-Day, now available on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
Storm through 26 exciting missions. Fire at enemy lines, destroy military objects and see what it’s like to be an airborne division jumper or infantry soldier. Immerse yourself in a World War II setting where you’ll get the chance to use over a dozen of accurately-reproduced weapons, and remember not to let those Nazis win!
Take on the role of an airborne division jumper who descends into enemy territory to destabilize the enemy troops under cover of night. Alternately, become a soldier ready to begin their heavy crossing of Omaha beach on D-Day.
Complete diversified military missions, from short- to long-range skirmishes with Nazis, by employing anti-aircraft fire, destroying enemy tanks, breaking through the trenches, and escaping from a POW camp. Use over a dozen weapons typical to the World War II period that have been accurately reproduced in terms of appearance and mechanics.
Finish the campaign and practice your skills on the shooting range, which offers four different gameplay modes. Once ready, unlock Hardcore Mode, which will take your cleverness, strategic thinking, and will to survive to the extreme.
DAYS OF HEROES: D-DAY – MAIN FEATURES
- World War II setting. Take part in the Normandy landing and try to change the tides of war.
- Twenty-six exciting military missions. Complete all sorts of tasks typical for an airborne division jumper or infantry soldier, from firing at enemy lines to destroying armored vehicles, tanks, and planes.
- Over a dozen accurately-reproduced World War II weapons. Use anti-tank and anti-aircraft guns, artillery, short-range weapons, grenades, and even flamethrowers and axes.
- Unique graphic style. Enjoy stylish graphic design showing the reality of war from an entirely new perspective.
- Two bonus missions. Practice your shooting skills on the shooting range and raise the challenge to the extreme in Hardcore Mode.
Days of Heroes: D-Day is now available for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. The game was developed by Zen Apps Studio.