Ever wondered what the artistic process is like for designing game environments? In today’s new video from the upcoming action-RPG Niffelheim, you’ll get a first-hand look at the design process for one of the game’s environments. Watch this new video to see a design go from simple sketches, to a fully fleshed-out game environment.
Ancient horrors never die…and neither do you. Rise up and face Death’s demonic hordes. Fight against raging spirits in defiance of the cruel and ancient forces that rule the land.
Explore the darkness, battle the creeping evil – tunnel and search through the underworld, harvest food and resources. Explore eldritch caverns, set up a stronghold. Fight and trade. Hunt and build farms. Craft unique weapons and tools. Enslave an ancient force. Conquer enemy lands. March against the demons of death.
All this, and more, will be part of your experience as you play Niffelheim, the 2D action & crafting game, featuring a lavishly illustrated world, all crafted by our hands, but explored by you.
- A 2D exploration game featuring a massive world, both above and below ground, for you to explore and build your kingdom within
- Beautiful, hand-painted levels portray a sinister, yet intriguing world, inviting you to explore the darkness
- Battle through endless caverns and dungeons with more evil than gold inside- creatures and monsters that defy description await their fates at the end of your blade
- Explore the world, complete quests, make alliances…the options are nearly endless
- Cooperative Multiplayer. Play alongside AI heroes, or invite your friends to help you (or battle against)
- Harvest resources, build a castle, develop farms, craft weapons and tools
- Upgrade your character’s abilities within a classic RPG skill tree
For more information, please visit www.niffelheim.com