The Farm 51, creators of the critically-acclaimed Get Even and Chernobylite, are focused on making your Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant and Pripyat Ghost City experience more immersive. With their extraordinary Reality 51 scanning technology, they plan to scan as much of the area as possible to make you feel like a true stalker. To accomplish this, they need extra funding. Support the developers and enter a warped world soaked in contamination and bristling with natural and supernatural horrors alike. Try to retain what is left of your sanity so that you can achieve your ultimate goal: rescuing your beloved.
Now, then: Igor, Chernobylite’s main protagonist. His voice sounded familiar, right? No surprises there: the character’s voiceover was performed by none other than Aleksandr Vilkov – the voice of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.’s main protagonist and some of the principal NPCs in the Metro series.
CHERNOBYLITE MAIN FEATURES:
- Explore the beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone;
- Collaborate or compete with other stalkers of the Zone. But whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember everybody has a hidden agenda. Always.
- Face and survive the natural and supernatural threats;
- Immerse yourself in the non-linear, thrilling, science-fiction horror story;
- Make good use of your physics and chemistry knowledge to craft your equipment and manage your supplies;
- Fight against the savage creatures pouring out of an alternate reality;
- Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environment and substance-analyzing tools.