Independent mobile game developer, YesGnome, in collaboration with Cartoon Network, today announced Champions and Challengers – Adventure Time, a tactical role-playing battle game based on the network’s hit series, Adventure Time, is now live on the App Store and Google Play. In the game, players can battle with and against their favorite Adventure Time characters, as seen in today’s launch trailer.
In Champions and Challengers, the evil Dice Lord has kidnapped the beloved Adventure Time characters so it’s up to you to help them. Players will control strategic battles against the Dice Lord to recapture their favorite heroes and baddies—then rank them up to unlock cool new abilities. Battles are fought in real time, with intuitive gesture controls and turn-based RPG-style combat. Players can discover and upgrade character synergies to build a perfect team to take on the Dice Lord’s deadly and dangerous challenges.
- Collect over 70 Champions: Play as heroes and villains from the Adventure TimeMultiverse, including Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, BMO, Fionna, Cake and many more!
- Real-time Tactical Battles: Command your team in epic battles using intuitive gesture controls
- Fight through 12 Episodes: Complete over 120 battles—then take them on again in hard mode for extra rewards!
- Turn-based RPG Combat: Develop a winning strategy to crush opponents by summoning attacks—and bust out special Tricks and Artifacts for bonus damage!
- Compete and Cooperate: Battle other players to rise up the leaderboard in the PvP Arena and participate in live events
- Build the Ultimate Team: Assemble a squad of champions and challengers; each champion has a unique set of powerful attacks and players can combine character abilities to smash enemies
“Adventure Time fans will have a great time engaging in epic, turn-based RPG battles as they take on the Dice Lord to save Finn and his friends, we’ve enjoyed working with our partners at Cartoon Network to infuse Champions and Challengers gameplay with Adventure Time’s signature charm and humor, as it’s a great fit and offers tons of fun.” – Sridhar Muppidi, CEO of YesGnome.
Champions and Challengers – Adventure Time is developed and published by YesGnome, LLC. The game is free-to-play with optional in app purchase and can be downloaded on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Keep in touch with the latest YesGnome news by following @YesGnome and facebook.com/YesGnome.
With offices in Dallas, Texas and Hyderabad, India, YesGnome LLC is a global mobile game developer that loves playing games and creating them even more. YesGnome games, which are built on strong technology, creativity and story, include the popular Star Trek Trexels and other mobile titles. The company is structured to be a gamer’s modular play haven where ideas are developed, taken and shaped into incredibly exciting games which engage and entertain players from all walks of life. At YesGnome, we push ourselves to be the best at what we do – every day is a level up and every moment adds to our skill points. For more information, visit YesGnome.com.
About Cartoon Network
Cartoon Network is Turner’s global entertainment brand and the #1 animation network in the U.S., offering the best in original content for kids and families with such hits as, Adventure Time, The Powerpuff Girls, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears and The Amazing World of Gumball. Seen in 192 countries and over 400 million homes, Cartoon Network is known for being a leader in innovation with its approach to engaging and inspiring kids at the intersection of creativity and technology. Its pro-social initiative, Stop Bullying: Speak Up is an acknowledged and often used resource for kids and adults looking for tools that can assist in dealing with the ongoing issue of bullying.