Purr-e-orders meow available for action-RPG compilation on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, featuring Cat Quest, Cat Quest II and a collectible reversible cover
Nine lives will be more than enough as two critically-acclaimed 2D open-world action-RPGs come together in an all-new Cat Quest + Cat Quest II Pawsome Pack, set to pounce into stores globally July 31 for Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. In the Cat Quest series, gamers of all ages enter the fantastic feline world of Felingard to traverse through a fast-paced adventure while encountering cat-tastic characters, stories and puns. The Pawsome Pack is now available for purr-e-order at major retailers including GameStop, Best Buy, Amazon and more.
From publisher PQube and Singapore-based developer The Gentlebros, Cat Quest introduces players to Felingard as they purrsue the evil Drakoth and their catnapped sister while slashing, dodging, counterattacking and using powerful magic to defeat enemies. Included in the Pawsome Pack is its long-awaited sequel Cat Quest II, which debuted two-player co-op gameplay, expanded the universe with a whole new story, unleashed dogs, revealed the Lupus Empire and much more.
Cat Quest + Cat Quest II Pawsome Pack delivers fast-paced action and adventure featuring:
- Collectible Cover – The Pawsome Pack combines two action-RPGs into one package with a reversible cover that is exclusively Cat Quest II and only available in the retail edition.
- Thrilling Combat and Magic – Combat in Cat Quest allows players to get close to enemies with a slash of their blade, dodge roll to avoid a counterattack, and then finish them off with powerful magic.
- Purrrfect Customizations – Cat Quest allows players to customize equipment and outfits that increase health or provide an extra level of protection and more.
- Extraordinary Exploration – Players journey through the world of Felingard and its interesting places such as Bermewda’s Triangle, the Furbidden Fields, and Pawt City.
- Furtastic New Adventures – In Cat Quest II, players team up in co-op to work together through a brand-new story that debuts the latest weapons and abilities while introducing varied dungeons filled with traps and obstacles to make it a fresh experience.
Cat Quest + Cat Quest II Pawsome Pack will spring into retail stores on July 31, 2020 for PlayStation 4 system and Nintendo Switch for $29.99. Physical edition purr-e-orders are currently available at all major retailers including GameStop, Best Buy, and Amazon. The game is rated E10+ (Fantasy Violence) by the ESRB.