WW2: Bunker Simulator will launch on PC this June, but you can already test the free demo.
The year is 1944. One of the most famous military forces, the 101st Airborne Division, was brought to life just two years earlier and is now about to experience its trial by fire – taking part in Operation Overlord. Allies and Nazis fight for every inch of ground in Normandy. After brutal fighting, your squad manages to take over a Nazi bunker. Now your only task is to defend it at all cost.
ABOUT WW2: BUNKER SIMULATOR
WW2: Bunker Simulator is a unique mix of FPS, action, survival, and simulation game. Try to make it through each day while at the same time following orders from Command and fulfilling every military task they throw at you. Your fight won’t only be with restless Nazis attacking when you least expect them, but also with hunger, thirst, exhaustion, and sleep deprivation. Take care of yourself as much as your brothers-in-arms to make sure they’ll come to the rescue when you need them most. Scavenge for supplies, destroy military targets, fight back enemy waves, send encrypted supply drop requests, and do all you can to hold your ground. History will judge you, but until then, make sure that everyone knows you’re in charge of this bunker.
WW2: BUNKER SIMULATOR – MAIN FEATURES
- Take care of your basic survival needs. You’re only human, and as such, you need to rest, eat, and regain your energy to be able to perform tasks entrusted to you by Command. There’s a lot to be done, but the enemy won’t wait for you to get ready. Make sure to keep the balance between taking care of yourself and taking care of the mission.
- Remember that nobody wins the war alone. Command your brothers-in-arms, and don’t forget about their needs. They know much more than just shooting and can support you when you need them most.
- Scavenge for supplies and manage them wisely. You’re on a battlefield, and that means shortcomings in every area, whether it’s food, meds, or ammo. You can’t afford to ignore defeated enemies that may carry valuable items. Search them, and then ration whatever you’re able to find.
- Don’t be afraid to call for backup. If all fails, and you find yourself in a situation where you don’t have enough bandages, food, or ammunition, send an encrypted message to Command with a request for a supply drop. Then, anticipate enemy plans by decrypting any messages you receive with your supplies.
- Destroy military targets. Follow Command and make good use of your machine gun, anti-aircraft gun, or even an anti-tank cannon.
- Immerse yourself in the World War II setting. The realistic recreation of the war bunker’s construction and weapons used is designed to help ensure the most immersive feel possible.
WW2: Bunker Simulator is being developed by BEPLAYER and will be published on PC this June by Art Games Studio and Gaming Factory.