Degica Games are excited to release Senko no Ronde 2 on PlayStation®4 and Steam today. Part fighting game, part bullet hell shmup, part arena fighter, and a 100% 1v1 online or offline match of skill and wits, Senko no Ronde 2 masterfully blends genres in a unique way rarely seen in games.
Utilizing a pilot and support personnel, players take control of a Rounder (mecha) using a combination of long-range and melee attacks and defensive tactics to defeat their mecha-piloting opponent. Use massive B.O.S.S. attacks unique to each character in crucial moments to rain total devastation on the opponent.
- 14×2 different Rounders, each with unique attacks and techniques
- Musical genre-spanning soundtrack from Yasuhisa Watanabe
- Fully voiced (Japanese) cast
- Character art by Akira Ito (newly commissioned) with DUO’s art available in Gallery Mode and DUO Story
- 6 game modes
- Arcade: battle increasingly difficult CPU opponents
- Online/Offline Battle: fight other players on and offline
- Score Attack: battle the CPU and aim for a high score
- DUO Story Mode: play through a rewritten and upgraded scenario from Senko no Ronde DUO
- Practice: hone your Rounder piloting here
Senko no Ronde 2 releases on PlayStation®4 today. Players in North America and Europe can play in arcade mode, offline battles, and training mode by downloading the demo on the PlayStation Store. It also releases on Steam for Windows PC today for $39.99 (USD) with a 20% off launch discount.