Tom Happ and BadLand Games are proud to announce that Axiom Verge will be available at retail stores throughout the Americas beginning November 21 – just in time for the holidays. There will be five versions to choose from across three platforms (Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4, and PlayStation®Vita) and two editions (Standard and Multiverse). Both editions include the game itself, while the Multiverse Edition also includes a ton of bonus material including:
- 5-hours of behind-the-scenes documentary content on Blu-ray produced by 2 Player Productions
- Axiom Verge art book
- 2-sided poster
- CD soundtrack (Nintendo Switch version only)
Fans can pre-order now. Further information and retailer links can be found at: http://badlandindie.com/axiom-verge-multiverse-edition/.
Axiom Verge is an action-platform-exploration game that’s not only created in intricate detail in the style of classics such as Metroid, Contra, Bionic Commando, and Blaster Master, but uses those old-school “glitches” that we know and love as a gameplay feature. You’ll use them to scramble enemies, corrupt environments, and pass through walls into hidden areas in a massive alien world.
- Explore an expansive non-linear alien world with more than 900 unique, interlocking rooms.
- Gobs of unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, and tons of health/power/attribute upgrades.
- Battle with nearly 70 unique creatures and gigantic screen-filling bosses.
- “Glitches” now allow you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay.
- Speedrun Mode – Play with a streamlined interface and additional features to facilitate speedrunning.