AVerMedia Technologies, Inc., a leader in digital video and audio, today announced it has launched the Live Gamer MINI, a new, entry-level game capture card capable of capturing 1080p HD footage at 60 fps. The Live Gamer MINI, or LGM, is the successor to AVerMedia’s top-selling LGP Lite card, adding driverless micro USB 2.0 support and doubling the maximum frame rate while shrinking the form factor to create AVerMedia’s smallest, most portable capture card to date.
Available now at Best Buy with an MSRP of $129.99, the LGM is the perfect solution for budding streamers—and for gamers who just want to record their gameplay without impacting CPU performance. With plug and play UVC connectivity, it provides an instant solution while offering robust, reliable performance for daily streaming use.
The Live Gamer MINI incorporates AVerMedia’s new Stream Engine plugin that supports third-party software such as Streamlabs OBS, OBS, and XSplit for seamless integration. When recording in single mode using Stream Engine, the card’s onboard H.264 hardware encoder allows creators to record video with zero CPU impact. This means that capturing doesn’t get in the way of gameplay performance, and setup couldn’t be simpler. Attach via USB for a driverless connection, plug in HDMI cables, and you’re ready to capture in Full HD. All this in a card small enough to fit in your hand!
“The Live Gamer MINI is a great addition to our acclaimed Live Gamer line of game capture cards, bringing content creators and gamers a compact, intuitive capture solution for use on the go or at home. Aspiring streamers can get 1080p60 performance in a highly portable package, with no CPU hit and no compromises—just plug it in and it works!”David Kao, Sales Director of AVerMedia.
For influencers who want an all-in-one streaming solution, AVerMedia’s included RECentral streaming software allows streaming to multiple streaming platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook at the same time. RECentral supports multiple overlays including webcam feed and channel logo, and allows multiple streams with different resolutions or bitrates all from one streaming PC.
- Interface: USB 2.0 (USB Micro)
- Video Input: HDMI
- Video Output (Pass-Through): HDMI
- Audio Input: HDMI
- Audio Output (Pass-Through): HDMI
- Max Pass-Through Resolution: 1080p60
- Max Record Resolutions: 1080p60
- Supported Resolutions (Video input): 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p, 480i
- Recording Format: MPEG 4 (H.264+AAC) / Supports hardware encoding
- Dimension (W x D x H): 100 x 57 x 18.8 mm (3.93 x 2.24 x 0.74in)
- Weight: 74.5 g (2.63oz)
- MSRP: US$129.99
System Requirements (for a dedicated streaming PC)
- Operating Sytem: Windows 10 (to support UVC Protocol for driverless usage)
- Processor: Desktop – Intel i5-3330; Laptop – Intel Core i7-4810MQ
- Video: Desktop – NVIDIA GTX 650/AMD Radeon R7 250X; Laptop – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M
- RAM: 4GB (8GB recommended)
In the Box
- Live Gamer MINI (Model GC311)
- USB Micro to Type-A cable
- Quick guide
The Live Gamer MINI is now available at Best Buy.