The hit PC time-warping multiverse game by South Korean developers Tino Gamez launches today for Nintendo Switch, and next month for PlayStation 4
The journey to the NEOVERSE starts today for gamers on Nintendo Switch! After achieving more than 2,400 Overwhelmingly Positive Reviews on Steam, Tino Gamez brings PC hit NEOVERSE to Nintendo Switch with three charismatic Heroes, multiple skill combinations for each Hero, and unlimited destinations that vary based on your choices.
NEOVERSE is a time warping multiverse game consisting of thrilling adventures that are packed with exciting challenges. Combining roguelite, deck-building and strategy gameplay together, NEOVERSE puts your skills to the test. Embark on an adventure with a cast of unique heroes to save the living realms.
Be the Savior of NEOVERSE
- Create your own Strategy with 300 cards and over 100 skills.
- Choose from three Charismatic Heroes, each with their own unique abilities and specialties.
- Over 70 types of Monsters to battle, each with their own skills, techniques and fighting styles.
- Multiple skill Combinations for each Hero. Play your way.
- Play for fun and adventure or take on challenging levels for more hardcore players.
Start your Journey Across Time and Space
- Every adventure is different! Customize your experience with new cards each time you play.
- Your future destinations will depend on every decision you make.
- The future and beyond are legendary tales yet to be told!
Endless Gaming Experience
- Strategy customization is your key to saving the Neoverse.
- Weave your talent tree and create your own skill combination.
- Switch between gear options to master the game.
Immerse yourself in a journey through NEOVERSE and find yourself transcended to the future. NEOVERSE is available now for Nintendo Switch at £17.49/$24.00/€19,49 , and launches next month for PlayStation 4.