iOS players are now able to discover the moving story of My Memory of Us by themselves, thanks to a bespoke version of this game.
My Memory of Us, a critically acclaimed game created by Juggler Games has just launched on iOS, thanks to the amazing work of the people from Virtual Programming.
This version of the award-winning title, which adds optimization and a touch-based control scheme, allows the owners of iPhone and iPad devices to discover the beautiful 2D adventure game. My Memory of Us tells the story of a friendship between a girl and a boy, inspired by actual events from pre-Second World War Warsaw. It’s full of puzzles, stealth, and unique interaction between the two children as they are faced with separation and try to stay together during the harrowing events that surround them
The iOS versions of My Memory of Us is available on iOS App Store now!
Don’t just play My Memory of Us, experience it!
All good things must come to an end. The war broke out – the Evil King plundered the city and his robot-soldiers were everywhere. Citizens were separated, and some of them are marked and forced to move out of their homes and live in a place that was sealed off from the rest of the city by a huge wall. Fortunately the children were not alone – they had each other. Their friendship allowed them to stay together, even though fate seemed to try to tear them apart. That’s the story behind My Memory of Us, a game dedicated to those who were separated, but managed to find the strength to meet each other again.
What makes My Memory of Us stand out is that the story is told from the perspective of two friends who complete each other. Each of them has their own abilities, but only when they work together as a whole can they overcome all adversity. When they’re together, they’re not afraid of robots, prohibitions, or high walls.
Much inspiration for the game comes from the events that took place during World War II in Poland. That’s why perceptive players will discover references to actual people and situations. But at the same time, the story told in the game could have happened in a different time and a different place.
MY MEMORY OF US MAIN FEATURES:
- Beautiful, sketch-like visuals – Graphics inspired by naïve art.
- Pair mechanics – Take control of two characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair.
- Friendship and love in dangerous times – A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humor.
- A moving story with deeper meaning – The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from the Jewish ghetto in German-occupied Poland during World War II.
- The language of symbols – A dialogue system built around simplistic images.
- Little friends in a scary world – Solve various logical puzzles in 2.5D.
- Reflective story – Touching plot based on historical realities.
- A bespoke version of the game, created for iOS – This version of the game works great on all iOS devices, thanks to additional optimization and a touch-based control.