Straight from E3’s PC Gaming Show — announcing Rapture Rejects, a top-down, dark comedy Battle Royale game set in the post-apocalyptic universe of Cyanide & Happiness.
- Rapture Rejects is a top down isometric last man standing game set in the apocalyptic cyanide & happiness universe.
- When God leaves the worst of us to fight for ourselves, all that’s left to do is to kill each other.
- Scavenge for weapons and kill every other person on Earth, to impress the almighty enough to let you into Heaven.
- Developed by Galvanic Games in Seattle
- Produced by tinyBuild & Explosm
“Rapture Rejects takes the battle royale genre, gets rid of the boring military stuff, and introduces a Worms-esque armory of insane weapons and over the top violent animation. Also Satan is there.” – Rob, co-creator of Cyanide & Happiness