Chernobylite will launch in 2021 on current and next-gen consoles
All in! Games have announced a new partnership with The Farm 51, bringing another dimension of resources to the distribution of Chernobylite on consoles.
Chernobylite is available now on Steam in Early Access and on GOG in Games in Development. The game will be published by All in! Games and launch in 2021 on current-gen and next-gen consoles.
Thanks to the cooperation, the game will utilize many more distribution channels (including streaming platforms) and will be professionally localized in more languages than originally planned.
“We’re thrilled that just a week after the successful premiere of Ghostrunner we can announce other important news. We believe that Chernobylite will be just as popular as our cyberpunk title and will meet the expectations of players all around the world. Usually, we don’t engage in projects without ownership of the IP, but the quality of The Farm 51’s production and its potential convinced us to make an exception”Piotr Żygadło, CEO at All in! Games SA
Chernobylite is a science-fiction RPG survival horror experience from the team behind the critically-acclaimed Get Even. The game mixes free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, crafting, and non-linear storytelling.
April 26th, 1:23 AM Ukrainian time. It was exactly on this date and at this time that the Chernobyl nuclear catastrophe started. The melted core of the burning Reactor No. 4 mixed with other chemical substances to create a highly radioactive material that didn’t exist anywhere before.
- Explore a beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Immerse yourself in a thrilling, non-linear science-fiction horror story.
- Collaborate or compete with other stalkers in the Zone. But whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember, everybody has a hidden agenda.
- Face and survive natural and supernatural threats.
- Fight against savage creatures that are invading from an alternate reality.
- Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environmental and substance-analyzing tools.