“Shaken – not stirred.” Mix a little James Bond with an endless runner, and what do you get? *Agent, Run!*–a charming indie game that launches next week (Nov 11) on iOS and Android.
In Agent, Run!, players take on the role of square-jawed, stylish Agent Robert Robertson in order to defeat the villainous Professor E. Vil and his horrific (and pixel-perfect) “Doomsday Machine”—which has the potential to end the world as we know it.
The game includes all the staples of the Connery-era Bond flicks as obstacles–including shark tanks, irradiated rooms, mustache-equipped bad guys, menacing guard dogs, falling logs . . . you name it 🙂
Agent, Run! is a fast-paced 2D endless runner with sharp gesture-based controls and a unique look. Swiping the screen allows players to destroy drones, open doors and even freeze sharks (!) The game also includes cool unlockable gadgets such as a Hazmat suit, bazooka, and much more (see Key Features below). Finally, the soundtrack punches above its weight with a sly mix of jazzy beats and ‘60s electric guitar sounds.
* Charming graphics reminiscent of classic James Bond films
* More than 60 missions and 9 different achievements
* 4 levels with randomly-generated challenges:
* Endless/non-endless modes
* 24 interactive objects
* 8 gadgets:
– Hedge trimmer
– Freeze ray
– Hazmat Suit
* No ads!
* Online leaderboards (Google Play Game Services, Game Center)
* Agent ranks and cloud saves (Android-only)
* Supports English, German, and Spanish
Agent, Run! is free and comes with Level 1 unlocked. The three remaining levels can be unlocked for $2.99.